White Water Tubing in Maitum, Sarangani Province

White Water Tubing in Maitum, Sarangani Province
The famous Maitum white water tubing is located in Sarangani, 1.6 km. of wild water tube ride in Pangi River at barangay New La Union, Maitum Sarangani Province. Pangi River was 2nd Runner Up in 2003's national search for the cleanest river in the Philippines. I embarked it as one of the most amazing adventures of my entire life. EXCITED, SCARED, & DETERMINED to conquer the fear, the fear in deep waters such as in the river. Honestly, I don't know how to swim in deep waters above my height however, with the love for adventure and travel I was able to conquer my fear.  Our raft guide is informative and fun to be with. Yeaha! i surpassed  the rapids as a beginner and a first timer. It's worth to try! "In the end the only people fails are those who do not try.."
 
merjaneociermelgar
WHITE WATER TUBING IN MAITUM ESCAPADE
Address: New La Union, Maitum Sarangani Province
Batang Latagaw's Travelogue: I LOVE PHILIPPINES, I LOVE MINDANAO, I LOVE SOUTH COTABATO, I LOVE POLOMOLOK
resources : wikipedia.com
Travel 5 -  May 14, 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment