IML Eco Park in Lumasal Sarangani Province, Maasim

IML ECO PARK located in Brgy. Lumasal in the small but beautiful town of Maasim. The resort has an excellent landscape overlooking Sarangani Bay and vast coconut plantation at an altitude of around 100 meters above sea level.‘IML’ stands for Irineo Miguel Lopez.   It boasts a firing-range for those who would want to try-out practical shooting. Tourists can also enjoy the zip-line and later indulge in scrumptious local dishes. Best visited early morning till sunset. I am quite impressed with its location since it is overlooking Sarangani Bay, I could'nt help my self taking selfies & landscape pictures because the view is amazingly perfect! ( hihi di baleng pangit yung itsura ko sa picture, basta maganda yung view ng place.) it was an unforgettable day in my life. (charot!)
merjaneociermelgar
IML Eco Park in Lumasal Sarangani Province, Maasim

Address:  Barangay Lumasal Sarangani Province, Maasim
Batang Latagaw's Travelogue: I LOVE PHILIPPINES, I LOVE MINDANAO, I LOVE SOUTH COTABATO, I LOVE POLOMOLOK
May 27, 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment