DOLEFIL Clubhouse in Kalsangi Polomolok

DOLEFIL Clubhouse in Kalsangi is definitely one interesting place that I would recommend to anyone who asks me for my advice, the beauty of it is somehow beyond description. I visited this place not just one, not twice, nor thrice (hihihi hindi nakakasawa especially the foods favorite ko talaga yung loaf bread & tasty burger nila..) Kalsangi has a school of international standards, a restaurant,  souvenir shop, 9-hole golf course, kiddie playground, an Olympic sized swimming pool and a clubhouse. You can visit Kalsangi Clubhouse, first you need to ask from a DoleFil regular employee a get pass since this place is not open for everybody. I hope you can visit Kalsangi too!
merjaneociermelgar
DOLEFIL Kalsangi in Polomolok

Address: Kalsangi Polomolok South Cotabato
Batang Latagaw's Travelogue: I LOVE PHILIPPINES, I LOVE MINDANAO, I LOVE SOUTH COTABATO, I LOVE POLOMOLOK
June 23,, 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment