Punta Isla Lake Resort in Lake Sebu

Punta Isla Lake Resort, situated at the tip of Sitio Toku-ful, Brgy. Poblacion Lake Sebu, giving it a perfect view of the picturesque lake. It is filled with different kinds of flora, which add up to the calming ambiance of the place that gives the feel of life blending with nature. It is where you can best gasp the fresh air infused by the lake and its green surroundings. Different people have different choice, during vacation some people like to enjoy sleep some people like to visit different places, some people like to play games and some like to read. But I have great love for visiting other places..Puntsa Isla, Lake Resort  was a very charming place. I enjoyed every moment there. I can never forget that much pleasure throughout my life. (charot!)
Address: Sitio Toku-ful, Brgy. Poblacion Lake Sebu
Batang Latagaw's Travelogue: I LOVE PHILIPPINES, I LOVE MINDANAO, I LOVE SOUTH COTABATO, I LOVE POLOMOLOK
May 16, 2014


0 comments:

Post a Comment