Gensan View Resort in General Santos City

Gensan View Resort began operation on December 8, 2009 and since then has been a pillar of excellence in local industries, owned by couple Joel and Patrice Santos.  It sits in a portion of their old eight-hectare  “hito” and “tilapia” farm along the old Nursery Road (beside Susana Homes) at Barangay Lagao.It is envisioned by the couple to be General Santos City’s “escape from the city, within the city”, a water and fishing resort offering an uncluttered, clean, peaceful and child-friendly setting. The excitement builds up inside me when my professor told me to join in their thanksgiving party. As we drive through..I know I’m getting closer. It almost feels like a party in my stomach. (yikes' excited much!) new place, new experience, & new moment to treasure, the resort is pretty & a quite place to relax, they have a good facilities. Of course, it’s a new resort so I hope to see that the cleanliness and orderliness of the resort are maintained till years after. (Thumbs up!) Gensan View Resort is located along Nursery Road, Lagao, General Santos City.
merjaneociermelgar
Gensan View Resort in Gensan
Address: Gumasa, Glan Sarangani Province
Batang Latagaw's Travelogue: I LOVE PHILIPPINES, I LOVE MINDANAO, I LOVE SOUTH COTABATO, I LOVE POLOMOLOK

0 comments:

Post a Comment